I'm sitting here hungry. I can feel my stomach growling. I've got the Sunday night blahs and I hope I'm not setting myself up.
* Work (which I'm feeling somewhat ambivalent about)
* Annual physical (which I am dreading right now and know that the dread will turn to anxiety and possibly puredee terror by the Tuesday appointment)
* Fear of the unknown (which always accompanies a doctor's appointment for me)
* Missing Nina
* Lots of chores planned
I need to focus on what I'm looking forward to:
* Friday, we get off work early for the homecoming parade (always a big deal in this small town and I LOVE it because it's such a social occasion - for reals!)
* The homecoming game on Friday night (again, I love it because I get to visit with lots of friends and people watch - my favorite activity)
* Three-day weekend
* My usual Thursday night escapades at DeColores
* And the tiny things like the premiere of Desperate Housewives that starts in thirty minutes and the new show that starts tonight, Pan Am (I'm easy to please)
I also need to get up and eat.
I KNOW what I need to do. Now, please give me the determination to do it.
Love. As always.