Today = 211
Goals for the week:
1. Don't be TOO facetious about Valentine's Day. (Must remember that it makes me looks BITTER.)
WHO, ME? BITTER??????????
2. Jazzercise - Monday, Jazzercise - Wednesday. Those I'll commit to, but hopefully, I'll get more exercise in.
3. Eat at Subway tonight before Bunco. Try to keep my hands away from my face tonight during Bunco!
I wish y'all could see the temptations at Bunco. When you first get there, you eat. Then once the game begins, you go from table to table. There is snacky stuff - DELICIOUS snacky stuff - at every table. I really don't know how to not keep putting things into my mouth. My hand and arm are like an old oil well in Texas - constantly going up and down between a bowl --- any bowl --- and my mouth.
I came up with the wonderful idea of eating pomegranates during Bunco. But, now the grocery store doesn't carry pomegranates! Maybe I should take some sunflower seeds that I'll have to work at to eat.
Or maybe I could just try self-control.
4. Keep any celebrating on Singleandhappywithit Day LOW CALORIE. That means... easy on the wine, easy on the food.
I want to celebrate but it's not like it needs to be a humdinger!
I need to remember that I AM single. Officially, what I call Singleandhappywithit Day is known as Singles Awareness Day, or S.A.D., for short. Google it! There's all sorts of hearts with tears and broken hearts.
WTF? In general, I was a more sadder, more lonely person when I was married.
I truly am happy 95% of the time with my single status.
Here's what I do miss:
1. Waking up in the night and being alone in the house. But kids or a roommate can remedy that. I don't miss someone in bed with me. It's not like there's any room for anyone else between me and Mo and Bootsie.
2. Having a Mr. Fixit that I don't have to pay for.
3. Having another paycheck. (And having a partner doesn't guarantee that!)
That's it! Can't think of any thing else I miss right now.
Dear Lord, just let me not eat any lonely feelings that crop up on Valentine's night. Help me remember...
Stop It, Jenny!