1. This morning, I weighed 219.5 pounds.
2. Last night, after blogging, I ended my holiday
Those are my confessions.
Now here are the little changes that I'm going to make for today. Just today. I'm really going to have to do this one day at a time.
1. With every cup of coffee at work, have a glass of water.
2. Try coffee with no creamer. Since Thanksgiving, I've been putting York Peppermint Patty creamer in my coffee. Like between 1/4 and 1/2 cup of creamer in my coffee cup. Granted, it is a large coffee cup but I figure I've been drinking nearly 2 cups of CREAMER a day! So, I want to try either no creamer or ---- here's a new for me ------------- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE CREAMER CONTAINER AND USE THE "SUGGESTED" SERVING AMOUNT. Not a Jennyserving.
3. Only eat what I brought to work to eat - ham, avocado, string cheese, blueberries. No candy. No matter what.
4. When eating out with B tonight, order the teriyaki chicken, salad, and broccoli.
5. Wear my pedometer and the Weight Watcher activelink. This may make me look like I have a third boob right in the center of my chest but, so what! At least it will be in the center of my chest and not at my waistline like my other boobs.
6. Be gentle with my knee. Use the heating pad at work. Do some floor stretches. Don't worry about "taking a walk" but try to get in a pedometer mile just by doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Plan an evening in the therapy pool at the Aquatic Center. Can't be tonight because there is play rehearsal but maybe tomorrow night?
7. Live my phone screen.
If I can do JUST THAT, I will have made progress.
Time to work!