This is so exciting to me. I have 26 days to lose 7.5 pounds. I can do that, right?
I definitely can if I put my mind to it.
And if I lose 7.5 pounds, I'll at least get back the $50 I put into the challenge. However, it's possible that I might make some more money. Unfortunately, that would be dependent on some people not finishing the challenge or not losing the amount of weight that they were supposed to.
So I find it hard to wish for more money since that means wishing for the failure of others.
But.... here's the statistics: There are 418 participants and the "pot" is $20,850.
I hope all 418 of us are successful. (yeah, right, Jenny)
OK, that's what I'm supposed to say. But the greedy, money-hungry, competitive part of me hopes that some of those people are disgustingly rich and decide that they are extremely happy with their current weight. So they blow off the challenge.
That's not too bad, is it? I'm just hoping for the rich, already skinny ones to back out. AND I WILL GET PART OF THEIR MONEY!!!!!!!
This challenge has been a great motivator for me.
* I've been to Curves every day for an hour. My personal goal is to make it there four days a week, 30 minutes a day. Anything over that, I'm just going to see as icing on the cake.
* I've had fruit and veggie smoothies, made in my Nutribullet, every morning for breakfast. It's usually two handfuls of "spring greens", a banana, strawberries or blueberries, and flaxseed. It's just two Weight Watcher points and I LOVE it! I think it's DELICIOUS!
* I've made a very bizarre soup that I've eaten at lunch. A little bit of chicken, a can of spinach, a can of chili beans, a can of jalapenos, a can of chicken broth, onions and celery. I may be the only person in the world who would eat it. And I didn't even put KETCHUP in it!
* I've gone out to eat all three nights - Subway, Quiznos, and a steak salad at DeColores.
* I've worn both my pedometers at all times.
* I've worn my tennis shoes for three days. (That always makes me feel virtuous.)
* I've drank between 80 and 100 ounces of water a day.
* I've logged all my food onto Weight Watchers.
* I've read a book about the Belly Fat Diet.
I feel energized and happy. And hopeful.
AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!